Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Puzzle pieces




This is simple; life is a puzzle. Each of us are pieces to a grander picture. There are some of us that fit each other perfectly, some of us "almost" fit and some of us dont fit each other at all. I've wanted a few people to work out in my life but sometimes it's just not meant to be and that's why I wont ever give up until i find the people that do fit with me. Everyone that we meet literally becomes apart of us. Sometimes people will come in and out of our lives but that's because they didn't fit us right.


It's taken me a long time to realize which people in my life fit me and are meant to be apart of me forever. I have a lot of pieces put together but I'm still looking for that one special piece that will be the only one that can help me complete my own personal puzzle. I know he is out there but sometimes it takes time to find the right pieces to fit together. Sometimes we lose pieces but sometimes it wasn't the right time to have that piece fall into place as much as we may have wanted it to be the right time.


Completing a puzzle takes time, dedication, and determination to see it through. You have to have a good eye to see who fits and who doesn't. Puzzles take patience, apply that to your life because your life is your puzzle. Some parts may be more beautiful than others but you have to look at the whole picture to fully appreciate the final outcome. Take your time and don't push to make a piece fit that wasn't meant to go where you wish it was made to go. Let go of pieces that may not belong to your puzzle but someone elses. Embrace the people who are apart of you and do your best to hold onto them because nobody else will be able to replace the ones that are a perfect match to you.


Take care of your puzzle because your only given one. Let pieces fall together and fall apart because everything will fall in the right place at the right time. This is from me to you, thank's for reading this and wanting to have a piece of me. Good luck with your puzzle of life, celebrate when a piece finally fits and keep looking for the other ones you have yet to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment