Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life....




Love every minute of it because you'll never get that minute back. I've taken so many things in my life for granted and im sorry for that. For every tear i cry i need to remember a blessing that i have. For every time i lash out at my family or friends i need to remember their the ones that will always be by my side and i should be thanking them every chance i get for all they have done for me. I live in a lovely neighborhood in a lovely home that was built on the foundation of a loving family. To often i take my food, my clothes, my bed, my home, my family, my books... my life, for granted. Im so blessed to have all that i do and everyday i dont think twice about what i have. But when i think about the possible conditions i could be living in i remember how blessed i really am. I use to complain about not being able to buy a shirt or complain about something that i already had in my closet. I'd say; "it's not good enough!", well now i know that is far from the truth. What i have is more than enough, i am blessed to have one shirt let alone the others. What you have is a gift, and when you think you have nothing, think again. Look at your life and see if it's what you want it to be, look at your friends and see if their lives are what you want in yours, look at yourselves and see if your who you want to be...Cherish your life, you only get one chance at this one, make the best of it!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment