Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paint the heavens...




When my grandfather died i placed a white paintbrush in his coffin with him. I leaned over and whispered in his ear; "Go paint the heavens." Painting is my passion on this earth. It's hard to believe i dont have paint pumping through my veins rather than blood. My love for art is almost as much as my love for people. When i have a brush in my hand magic takes over and guides my hand. When i paint and im in a good mood i become one with my brush and canvas. When i paint and im in a bad mood the painting isn't as good because i was to distracted by negativity. One day i'd love to own my own art gallary. I admire anybody who has the courage to persue what they love and i hope someday someone will admire me because i had the courage myself. Go after your dreams, dont give up on what you want or what you love, live your life. For as long as i live i will paint, and even after i take my last breath i will paint the heavens. Maybe the sunsets people will see when i die will be my own work!

No comments:

Post a Comment